Saturday, May 23, 2015

Top Alan Grayson Quotes

"Here I am the only member of Congress who actually worked as an economist, and this lobbyist, this K Street whore, is trying to teach me about economics."
*******
"They call me nuts, they call me stupid, they call me ugly. They might be right about ugly, but that's not what's important."
******
"I have trouble listening to what he says sometimes because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he's talking."
******
"You can call me partisan if you want. But I see one party's leadership trying hard to solve this nation's problems. And the other party's leadership showing its true colors. They are callous sellouts. Always have been, always will be."
******
And our favorite
"We're dealing with people on the other side who are utterly unscrupulous. These are foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who know nothing but 'no.'"
******
here 

No comments: